China Glaze - Entourage and Barry M - Instant Nail Effect

Yes! I'm finally back to blogging! I found a lamp in my living room that I can take almost decent pictures with, so better than nothing.

Here's a mani I was sporting at the beginning of this week. China Glaze - Entourage, topped with Barry M crackle polish. ChG would take at least three polishes to look ok enough to wear alone, but I got away with two because I put the crackle polish over it. I didn't put any top coat on, because I wanted the crackle polish to stay matte. Consequently, the black started falling off in pieces in matter of hours. Damn was I angry :S







Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I like that combination! I don't know what it is about crackle polish that makes it fall off without a top coat, but I think it happens with every kind. I have a couple of the Born Pretty ones, which don't even crack in the same way or dry matte, and they fall off without a top coat too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those go really nice together! I've actually used Nails effect on China Glaze Monte Carlo and it looked really nice! I've actually blog about it too, here's the link. - http://bex-4-ever.blogspot.com/2011/01/notd-china-glaze-monte-carlo-with-barry.html Feel free to have a look!
    Thanks for a great blog post!
    From a new follower,
    Bex XxX

    http://bex-4-ever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs