EOTD two times

I know you're not used to seeing my eyes - I actually think I haven't posted any EOTD pics at all. So, here goes: my eyes :)

For the first one I used Barry M Dazzle Dust in Silvery black, Old gold and Grey. I also used Maybelline's Falsies mascara.











For this one I used Barry M Dazzle Dust in Lime, Yellow and Khaki. and again, Maybelline's Falsies.










I really like Barry M's eyeshadows, they're super pigmented and they apply nicely. I used S-he All in one jumbo pencil for base in both looks.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks *blushes*

    I'm really proud of myself, these are among the first attempts at taking pics of my eyes and they turned out quite nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I've never tried EOTD pics so can only imagine how hard they are.

    I tagged you with the Stylish Blogger award; go here to see details:

    http://thekarend.blogspot.com/2010/06/sweet-and-stylish.html

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs