Claire's Mood - funky/fabulous

I hate this polish! You know that I rarely say the h word about a polish, almost every polish deserves some love. Well, this one doesn't. The colour in itself is ok, neonish pink. I could live with that, if it was truly a colour changing polish. Well, it isn't. Damn. Part of the problem is surely that the two colours are very similar, but I still don't think that it changes like it should. Damn again. Application wise it was ok - two coats and no TC, because I kind of liked the satin finish it has.





4 comments:

  1. Yes, the color change on a few of the mood polishes are very subtle indeed, and that frustrates me, too. I've seen ones that I don't get much color change from look great on ladies with much longer nails than mine; they have more tip to cool down and show the change, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. KarenD, yes, I figured my problem is short tips. But I'm still frustrated :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually did a mani with this in the evening (dark). It looked pretty pink. When I woke up I was in SHOCK! Omg what a heavy neon, totally didn't match anything I had to wear haha. Fail :-( Didn't get much color changing from this either, and I did have long nails.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tale claire's mood je res kul:) ...oh jaz bi ga tudi imela:)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs