Barry M - Pure Torquise & Crackle

If anybody asks me what my favourite colour is, I say torquise. So this is the nailpolish that catches that colour in a bottle perfectly. Two coats, no TC.








I couldn't resist and put a coat of Barry M's Instant nail effects over it (aka cracle polish). It's soooo cool:) It dries matte, and if you put a thin layer on, the pieces of cracked polish are small, if you put a thicker coat on, the pieces are bigger. I'm going to wear this over everything now:)







Thanks Maja from licila.si for the torquise one ;)

11 comments:

  1. wow!! The Turquoise shade is so summer-y!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks awesome, I'm wearing this over everything too *blush*

    ReplyDelete
  3. predivna tirkizna boja, a i ovaj crackle simpaticno izgleda :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blue! It's pretty with the crackling topcoat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Full lepo. Ta crackle lak je pa tud čista zmaga :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is SO awesome with crackles! I loooove turquise, too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely nails! I am polish addict too. Visit mine maybe you will like it too:) I am following now. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a gorgeous turquoise, and I love the crackle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is a great color for this time of year, especially with that cool nail effect on top of the turquoise.

    Please enter my Lanvin, Makeup, Jewelry & Nail Polish holiday giveaway! Ends soon.

    http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2010/11/holiday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs