Flormar - M112

Nice and imaginative name, huh? :) I expected a lot from this polish. It's matte, so it should be opaque and dry fast, right? WRONG! What you see on the pictures is 5 coats. Yes, 5 coats. And it's still not even and opaque... And it never dried, I waited for 2 hours. And it's not matte, even after 2 hours. Damn you flormar, I had high hopes. It was runny too, I had some major cleanup after application, because it totally bled my cuticles.













Other than that, it's a nice colour. I'm surprised by the pics, I actually like them. But come on, 5 coats? The only polish I'd be willing to stand 5 coats for is the new Lipmann Glitter in the air, which I have no possible way of getting but absolutely love. A flormar? No.



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. lep nude odtenek:P....uh...sam 5 plasti? to ni zame... ena je cisto dovolj<:) hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, that's a few coats too much for me too! It's a nice nude, too bad it didn't turn out the way you hoped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mislim da nijednom laku ne bi oprostila pet slojeva, ma kako krasan bio

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs