Catrice Nougat praline

I have another bunch of Catrice polishes from the 60 seconds Nail couture line. It's just my luck that they've discontinued the line when I fell in love with it... But anyway, my mini haul was sent to my by the super-nice Mamy of Parokeets.

Today I'm wearing Nougat Praline. It's one of those polishes that are subtle, but in a way also great. A lovely nougaty-pinky colour with teeny tiny golden shimmer. I also love the application. Two coats, great consistency, even greater brush. Love it, and I totally recommend you grab any polish from this line if you have the luck to see them somwhere, because I haven't found a single one that dissapointed me so far.

Pictures:

Again, no sunny pics, but I managed to get one sort of ok pic in natural light:



Flash picture (see the gold shimmer in the bottle?):




And macro under artificial light:


2 comments:

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs